Select Your Desired Service to Reveal the Policies:
Please carefully read through and consider the following information when booking your appointment. If you have any questions please send me a text message at 208-419-5913. After reading through this information you will be able to find the “Book Now” button at the bottom of the page.
PAYMENT OPTIONS: The following payment options are available at your appointment: Cash, Check, Venmo, or Credit/Debit cards. Please be aware that if you decide to pay via credit/debit card a 4% service fee will be applied.
PREVIOUS WORK: If you have had any previous work on your brows you are required to send a clear photo of your brows prior to scheduling your appointment to determine if you qualify for a cover up/correction session. Photos can be texted to me directly at 208-419-5913.
Please keep in mind that not everyone is a good candidate for permanent make up as there are many contraindications. Below is a list of contraindications that would NOT make you a good candidate for permanent makeup:
- If you are under 18 years old.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If you have skin irritation of any kind including: pimples, rashes, psoriasis, eczema, rosacea and/or sunburn in or around your brows on the day of treatment.
- If you are on Retin-A or Retinols. (These products must be discontinued 7-10 days prior to treatment and must remain off of your brows and forehead for 30 days after your appointment).
- If you are diabetic you must have a note from your doctor.
- If you are sick (fever, cold, pink eye, coughing, or have any covid symptoms within 10 days of your appointment).
- If you have HIV or Hepatitis or any other viral infections and/or diseases.
- If you have epilepsy.
- If you have a pacemaker or any other major heart problems.
- If you have had an organ transplant.
- If you generally don’t heal well and develop infections easily.
- If you have keloid scars anywhere on your body or are prone to significant scarring.
- If you have had previous work and your old tattoo is too dark or misshapen.
- If you recently tinted our brows within the last 3-5 days.
- If you are taking blood thinners that cannot be paused/stopped prior to your appointment. You would need to consult your doctor regarding this option.
- If you have had botox 30 days prior to your appointment or plan to get botox within 30 days after your appointment.
After Care: Please be aware that you will need to meticulously care for your brows for the first 7 days after your appointment for best results. This includes avoiding sweat and makeup on your brows. You will be provided with detailed instructions and everything you need to care for your brows at your appointment. Please also keep in mind that it takes 4-6 weeks for your brows to heal. During this time your brows will change and it is NOT advised to schedule your appointment right before a major life event (example: wedding).
Thank you for considering booking a service with me! I look forward to meeting with you and welcome any and all questions regarding the information above and/or your anticipated appointment.